Control pests & diseases
Let us help you with the solution finder
$13 Smartbuy 100-disc 4.7gb/120min 16x DVD+R Logo Top Blank Data Rec Electronics Accessories Supplies Blank Media Smartbuy 100-disc 4.7gb 120min 16x Sale item DVD+R Top Blank Logo Rec Data Smartbuy,Top,DVD+R,/isoamylamine847459.html,Data,Logo,16x,4.7gb/120min,$13,Electronics , Accessories Supplies , Blank Media,100-disc,catbond.com,Rec,Blank Smartbuy,Top,DVD+R,/isoamylamine847459.html,Data,Logo,16x,4.7gb/120min,$13,Electronics , Accessories Supplies , Blank Media,100-disc,catbond.com,Rec,Blank Smartbuy 100-disc 4.7gb 120min 16x Sale item DVD+R Top Blank Logo Rec Data $13 Smartbuy 100-disc 4.7gb/120min 16x DVD+R Logo Top Blank Data Rec Electronics Accessories Supplies Blank Media
For use on writers or recorders that support DVD+R.
Writing speed up to 16X. Ideal for high-speed recording.
Broad read compatibility with most DVD+ROM drives and DVD video players.
Ideal for high-volume data recording, archiving and video pre-mastering.
Advantages of DVD+R:
According to the claims of the DVD Alliance, using a DVD+R (or DVD+RW) recorder will provide the following advantages over a DVD-R recorder:
1. Instantly eject without having to wait for finalized formatting.
2. Ability to record one DVD disc partially on PC and partially on television.
3. Background formatting: while the disc is being formatted, you can simultaneously record on already-formatted portions of the same disc.
4. Enhanced ability to edit file names, movie and song titles, and playlists.
5. 100% compatibility with all other DVD players, while still enjoying these extra recording features.
1. Avoid fingerprints, dust and other soiling on the disc. The disc can be cleaned with a soft, lint-free cloth. Don't use any solvents or protective liquid."p" 2. Do not hit the edge of the disc. "p" 3. Protect the disc from excessive heat, moisture and direct sunlight. "p" 4. Please use soft felt-tip pens to label the disc. "p"
Using solutions from nature itself. That is what we do at Koppert Biological Systems. Together with growers and in partnership with nature, we work to make agriculture and horticulture healthier, safer, more productive and resilient. We achieve this by using natural enemies and micro-organisms to combat pests and plant diseases, bumblebees for natural pollination, and biostimulants that support and strengthen the crops both above and underground.
We firmly believe in the power of nature. Working with nature requires a holistic approach which makes the cultivation of food crops environmentally friendly and free of chemical residue.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news about our company.
The first UN International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste will be held on 29 September, recognizing the fundamental role that food production plays in promoting food security and nutrition in the fight for Zero Hunger and against Climate Change.
Most growers know when there are thrips in their crop. After all, there are not very many tiny, slender insects that look like thrips. More difficult, however, is determining the exact identity of the intruder. Because specific knowledge and expertise is a must, only an expert can provide a definitive answer. Nevertheless, we can help you get started with a few rules of thumb.