CAT Bonds – a new asset class explained
Conference Call with Harald Steinbichler, axessum GmbH, January 23rd, 2020
The low yield environment, the international debt crisis and the growth perspectives for the economy are the big challenges for today`s asset management.
In this environment, investment alternatives are in demand.
- Investors increase their allocation to CAT Bonds to diversify their bond portfolio or their absolute return portfolio
- Markt capitalization of CAT Bonds is currently more than 40 bn. USD (source Artemis)
Learn more about
- the developments in the CAT Bond market
- CAT Bonds from the issuer and investor standpoint
- Classifications of CAT Bonds
- CAT Bond strategy from Falcon Private Bank
Date, documents, and registration
Date: Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
Time (CET): 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Following the presentation, you have the possibility to ask questions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward speaking to you.
Your axessum team
Download the Funds Prospectus HERE. Regarding performance indication during the call: Gross fund performance (BVI method) takes into account all costs incurred at fund level (for example, management fees); net fund performance also takes into account the entry fee. Further costs may be charged individually at customer level, including custody fees, commission and other charges. Example calculation (net method): An investor wishes to buy shares with capital of €1,000. Based on a maximum entry fee of 5.00%, €50 will be deducted from their investment as a one-off initial charge. In addition, custody fees may be applied, which will further reduce the investor’s return. The level of custody fees can be found in your bank’s schedule of fees and services. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.