CAT Bonds – a new asset class explained
Conference Call with Harald Steinbichler, axessum GmbH, June 25th, 2019
The low yield environment, the international debt crisis and the growth perspectives for the economy are the big challenges for today`s asset management.
In this environment, investment alternatives are in demand.
- Investors increase their allocation to CAT Bonds to diversify their bond portfolio or their absolute return portfolio
- Markt capitalization of CAT Bonds is currently more than 35 bn. USD
Learn more about
- the developments in the CAT Bond market
- CAT Bonds from the issuer and investor standpoint
- Classifications of CAT Bonds
- CAT Bond strategy from Falcon Private Bank
Date, documents, and registration
Date: Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
Time (CET): 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Following the presentation, you have the possibility to ask questions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward speaking to you.
Your axessum team